"I Did a Science" Enlightenment T-shirt
You believe in experimentation. Learning. Growth. You're not afraid to make a change, weight the options, and observe the results.
Let folks know you are Enlightened. In this case, Enlightenment refers to the dawning of scientific thought and practice in the 1600 and 1700s. You know, Newtown, et. al.
This t-shirt itself is the product of science. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping